And this is what I think . . .

12:43 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I am so sick of Christians thinking, if something is said by a person that is a non-Christian it can't be truth. Now, I know and you all know that I'm pretty liberal. And that's fine that's not my issue. My issue is people believing that it's ok to do whatever they want to the environment, that everyone who is slightly post-modern is a Satan worshipper, and just the plain holier than thou attitude that abounds in our flock.

I feel utterly stifled in the Bible belt. It's not matter of me not being religious enough it's a matter of being surrounded by people and these are the words of my father "Who are so Heavenly minded that they are no earthly good."

We need to wise up and stop making lists of people who are going to hell, as one done at the church where I attended on Sunday, and actually get out there and save some people. Quit wasting so much time at the church building I included and get out there and do something. And for the love of all that is pure and good reduce, reuse, and recycle.

1 comments:

James said...

I've tried to write a comment in this little box three times...and I've deleted everyone of them.

That's how much I liked your post. I liked to the point that I'm afraid to comment on it.

In fact...I was never here.