To Do . . .

8:44 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
There are so many things to get done before we leave on Friday, not big things just lots of little things. Yesterday, we went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Walmart to get all the little odds and end things like quart size Ziploc bags, travel toothpaste, travel alarm clock (because we won't have cell phones) and some snacks for the flights. Our previous international flying experience was to Africa. I hated the food and thought I was going to starve both ways. I'm guessing this will be a better experience, but if it's not I'm prepared. We also had to get Jeremy a new money belt. We looked all over the house and couldn't find his anywhere. Considering we've moved about five times since the last time he used it, this is not a surprise.

So things to do:
  • Laundry - Of course there is always laundry to be done.
  • Clean the house - Luckily since I've been home all summer, its really not that bad. But still it needs to be done.
  • Car Inspection - Hopefully, this goes off without a hitch
  • Print all of our reservation stuff
  • Copy important documents
  • Pack
  • Decide whether to mutilate the Rick Steves travel guide. He suggests it, but I'm not sure if I can cut up a book.
Now, I just need to get motivated and get all this stuff done.

And today is Jeremy's birthday; he's 26, finally! I'm exactly four months older than Jeremy. I like when we are the same numerical age better.

I'll post an
itinerary soon.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

This day marks not just my old mannishness but marks 7 wonderful years together!

Brandon Coop said...

Make sure you scan important documents and put them on a USB drive and keep with you all the time! It's a lifesaver if you lose a passport, etc. And/Or keep scanned copies in your email account. :-)