Turkey Bacon . . . Just Not Worth It

6:38 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

For dinner tonight, I made a broccoli & spinach crustless quiche. It was quite good. I designed my own recipe, and we had leftover Parmesan Herb Bread. We also had turkey bacon. . .

Here's what I've decided: I hate turkey bacon. I would rather have just one piece of real bacon than eat whatever the equivalent of turkey bacon. It's just not worth it. Turkey bacon has no flavor; it is bland and boring. There are many things that are both healthful and delicious, turkey bacon is not one of them.

My advice to you is skip the turkey bacon; go ahead, have the real bacon. It is worth running an extra 10 minutes or only having one delicious, salty, crunchy piece.

Turkey Bacon = Bad

Real Bacon from a Pig = Good
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Shannon said...

So is it just flat out gross or would it be good to use it in something?