Back to Life

10:07 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Ughh . . . We're home. It was nice to sleep my own bed last night, but I could have stayed in Paris forever.

I feel like there is so much to do. I need to get everything ready for the school year, do laundry, post all of our pictures etc. All of that regular life stuff. I loved Europe, especially Paris. I was less than happy to come home.


I woke up at 5 (thanks Jet Lag) and started a load of laundry. The laundry is now on the line with a load of whites in the washer. I am so glad we cleaned the house before we left. It was great to come home to everything where it should be. I've managed to post the first two sets of pictures. We'll see how long it takes to get them all up. I'd like to do a post about each of the major places we went to while we were in Europe. So look for that to come. . .


In the real world -

I go back to work officially on the 27th. At first I was kind of looking forward to this year, now I am literally dreading it. 3 of the staff members I worked with for the last two years have moved to different jobs in the school and there are other new people to work with, plus all the regular stress that is my job. *If you don't know, I teach students with Emotional Handicaps. Grades 9-12. Each class has from 8-12 students, but it looks like all of my classes are at 12 this year. The students have anything from Bi-Polar, Anxiety, Depression to School Phobia). I'll be sharing my classroom with someone different this year, as well. I really liked my co-worker who I shared with the last two years. We got along really well. Sharing a classroom can be a dificult thing. It's not like you have even a cubicle like in an office; it's all shared space. So we will see. I want to have a good attitude, but I'm ready for Jeremy to be done with school. I need to find a job that really fits me.


Anyway. . . Here is the happy place I'll be going to this school year.


3 comments:

Beck-O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck-O said...

I'm sorry you had to leave your happy place. But I've been checking your blog a bunch to see if you'd posted pictures yet, so I can't wait to see them. You two always have really fun pictures.

Oh, and thanks for the recipe! :)

Brandi said...

welcome home! can I just say how jealous I am of your trip? I want to go to Europe SO badly...I hope you two had a fabulous trip :)